Anyone need a Windows 7 activation key?

Hello there I have purchased windows 7 several times and have a few keys to activate I would be willing to share so that people can have windows 10, 11 for free like I got it because I purchased windows 7.

I’ll be happy to take that off of you! I’ve been in need of a Win7 key for years!

ok I have a few so Windows 7 HomePremium 38G9P-26DCH-26FD9-CR2HF-T4HMV
This next one I did not write the version but I am pretty sure its just HOME but might be PRO VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
very often if they do not work there is a number you can call and just say you changed your hardware and they give you another code to use
WINDOW HOME V8GM2-B9N6H-9CRF6-K6JQ7-8HVX6

1 Like

If for any reason one of those do not work please let me know I have many laptops with a key on them to and usually you can get around it if it wont take it by just saying you changed hardware as we need to do sometimes for sure but once you have one connected to your microsoft account it is good forever on any machine just by going to microsoft signed in and downloading the Media Creation Tool for windows 10 and transfer to any computer you want

1 Like

You are a lifesaver! I’m setting up a Win7 virtual machine as my only laptop died :smiling_face_with_tear: But this really helps and I’ll update you as soon as possible too!

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

tysm for this!! if any of the keys are still available, i’ll definitely try them on actual hardware when I boot an .iso from usb drive :))